Face SDK represents the software solution for real-time face detection, tracking and comparison in a video stream.
- Search and detection of faces in images and video streams.
- Face quality analysis
- Image generation
- Pre-processing and taking the samples out for the comparison
- Reading / file recording of the samples
- Samples comparison and the hit rate output.
The software Face SDK:
- Tracks multiple faces simultaneously
- Identifies unlimited number of faces per image
- Compares faces against image galleries in real time
- Provides high scalability in terms of watch list size and number of video streams
- Is non-sensitive to varying imaging conditions and input image features (illumination, sharpness, color, noise or other variables)
- Is non-sensitive to skin tone, race and face size
- Rotation range ±30º in vertical and horizontal direction
- Support(Windows XP/7/8 x86/x64, Linux x86/x64)
FaceSDK can be used in many authentication systems based on the usage of various video cameras: the program performs a real-time search of the face in a static image, animated video or video stream and then compares it to the samples from the face database. The soft can be used in security monitoring, access control and surveillance systems.
- Real-time touchless biometric authentication systems allowing the user to log in by simply looking into a webcam.
- Time and attendance control systems;
- Video surveillance systems with automatic face identification;
- Face animation effects for the entertainment industry;
Face SDK Components
1) 3Divi Face SDK Video-Client
The software decodes a video stream, detects faces in the video, selects the best images of the subject from the sequence, takes out and saves the face samples on a disk.
2) 3Divi Face SDK Video-Client Extended
The software decodes a video stream, detects faces in the video, selects the best images of the subject from the sequence, takes out and saves the face samples on a disk, compares the samples to local face database.
3) 3Divi Face SDK Detector
The software detects the face in the image, evaluates its quality for further comparison.
4) 3Divi Face SDK Processor
The software takes the sample out of the face image.
5) 3Divi Face SDK Matcher
The software compares two samples and displays the hit rate.