Mobile Bag for Biometric Identity Search and Verification
Papilon M is a mobile bag which is especially designed for in-field applications of law enforcement agencies, police and/or military forces.
It functions as a stand-alone biometric terminal in a way, due to the ability of fingerprint and/or palmprint acquisition, search through APFIS and verification.
So it operates as
- Enrolment/Registration Station
- Stand-alone APFIS
- Express ID Terminal
Users are able to
- Create ten print records
- Create a repository that is compiled from latent prints and ten prints
- Process latent images directly from the surface that they have been lifted
- Code latent print and ten prints
- Tranfer the card to central APFIS
Papilon M suppports the following communication channels
- Local Area Network a.k.a LAN
- Synchronised satellite channel
- Cellular Communication of EDGE/GPRS/GSM
Papilon M Software is configured quite widely; as being able to operate on Linux OS, Windows OS, Papilon LS Software, Papilon APFIS Software, Papilon FILTER Software and RASTR software.